Dillian Whyte vs Dereck Chisora British Heavyweight Title Grudge Match DUAL SIGNED Calm Before The Storm Pre Fight Press Conference Photo

Dillian Whyte vs Dereck Chisora British Heavyweight Title Grudge Match DUAL SIGNED Calm Before The Storm Pre Fight Press Conference Photo

Dillian Whyte vs Dereck Chisora British heavyweight title grudge match DUAL SIGNED (silver Sharpie) "Calm Before The Storm!!" pre-fight London press conference photo. Measures 6" x 10" (plus border 8" x 10")

Condition mint

Dereck Chisora's planned fight with Dillian Whyte may be cancelled following the mass brawl at their press conference on Wednesday.

The two heavyweights and their respective camps had to be separated after Chisora threw a table at Whyte during their press conference in Manchester.

They are set to fight at the Manchester Arena on Saturday, but an emergency meeting between the British Boxing Board of Control is understood to be taking place on Thursday, and it is believed that the fight being called off has not been ruled out at this stage.

Head of the BBBofC Robert Smith says he was 'disgusted' with the incident, and plans on taking action.

"I've watched it a couple of times and I'm disgusted by it. I don't know what will happen yet. I will have to speak with who I have to speak to, and then make a decision, but it is not a very helpful scenario to be in," said Smith.

"I will speak to Eddie Hearn again, we have a couple of days before the weigh-in and we will see what we need to do. It is wrong, it should never have happened."

The incident occurred after Chisora reacted angrily to Whyte appearing to threaten his life, and Chisora believes that isn't acceptable.

"Everything was great until he started threatening my life. He didn't say it once, he said it a couple of times," said Chisora.

"Threaten my life when we are in the ring all you like, but not outside. That is not cool. He wants to be a hooligan like but that is not me.

If this guy keeps threatening my life like this, what happens if one day I'm driving in the car with my daughter to Winter Wonderland or something and he has got his friends there. What is going to happen?

"He crossed the line and I got upset. Talk about anything else about my career but I don't mind."

Despite the heated incident at the press conference, Whyte insists he would still shake Chisora's hand after the fight.

"Of course I will shake his hand. I was annoyed with Dave Allen and Ian Lewison when I fought them but I still showed them respect and shuck their hands," said Whyte.

"That's who I am, a normal person who has got heart. My job requires me to be a normal person as I have got loved ones. I will say to him thanks for the taking the fight, it's an important fight for both of us."

If the fight between Chisora and Whyte does go ahead, promoter Eddie Hearn has confirmed the two men will weigh-in separately and will not come in contact with each other until they get into the ring.

Price: £55

Please view shipping amounts or please contact us for any other enquiries.

Shipping Amount:   £

Dereck Chisora Throws A TABLE At Dillian Whyte During Explosive Pre-Fight Press Conference

Dillian Whyte (born 11 April 1988) Has held the British heavyweight title since October 2016, and the WBC International heavyweight title since July 2016. He is also a former kickboxing champion, having held the BIKMA British super-heavyweight title and the European K1 title. Whyte has also fought professionally in mixed martial arts.

Early Life
Whyte was born in Port Antonio, Portland, Jamaica on 11 April 1988 to a Jamaican mother and father. In the 1990's, Whyte moved, with his family, including his brother Dean, to the United Kingdom at 12 years of age. His paternal grandfather was a white Irishman named Patrick Whyte, who emigrated to Jamaica from Dublin, Ireland. Of his early life Whyte has spoken of performance in academia at school in England, while adding "I had no schooling at all when I lived in Jamaica."

Whyte grew up in Brixton, Lambeth and fought at Miguel's Boxing Gym.

"Boxing saved me and changed my life."

He had spoken of the influencing experience boxing has had upon his early life, by stating: "I didn't do too well at school, to be honest, but boxing saved me and changed my life. And it was going well, because I knew it was my best chance in life."

Professional kickboxing
Originally, Whyte was a professional kickboxer, to which he became two-time British heavyweight kickboxing champion by claiming the BIKMA Super Heavyweight British Championship title, and one-time European K1 champion, while being ranked UK #1 for five years in his weight category of 95 kg +, ending his kickboxing with a K-1 record of 20–1, before then turning to MMA. Whyte made his professional MMA debut on December 6, 2008, at the Ultimate Challenge MMA, on the James McSweeney vs Neil Grove undercard, where he defeated Mark Stroud with a hugely destructive left hook only 12 seconds into the round; ultimately winning by KO at The Troxy.

Amateur Boxing
Whyte turned to the Marquess of Queensberry Rules in 2008, aged 20.

Amateur Boxing Highlights

*Defeated Anthony Joshua (United Kingdom) UD-3

In his first amateur bout, Whyte beat Anthony Joshua over three rounds; and had stated prior to the fight that his trainer Chris Okoh admitted that the decision to agree to the fight was then considered a risk, albeit ultimately accepting the fight to which Whyte had stated, "But I said I'd take it. Sometimes you've just got to take opportunities when they come."

He had left one of his amateur opponents in a coma for several weeks, due to a knockout.

Whyte has had such a limited amateur record because of a dispute with the ABA regarding his kickboxing background, which led him to turn professional in 2011, albeit trainer Okoh wanted Whyte to remain amateur.

Signing With Frank Maloney
Whyte signed with boxing promoter Frank Maloney, after friends of Maloney witnessed sparring sessions Whyte had with David Haye and former UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Quinton Jackson.

Professional Career
Early Career
Whyte made his professional debut on 13 May 2011. He fought Tayar Mehmed and won via decision in the fourth round, obtaining the decision of 40-36. On 16 September 2011, Whyte made his second professional appearance against his Lithuanian heavyweight journeyman opponent Remigijus Ziausys. Whyte ultimately won by PTS in the fourth round, obtaining the decision of 40-37.

On 3 December 2011 Whyte defeated Croatian Toni Visic, winning by TKO in the third round due to referee Jeff Hinds stopping the fight at 1.46.

The next fight for Whyte was against veteran journeyman Hastings Rasani on 21 January 2012 at the Liverpool Olympia in Liverpool. Whyte scored a fourth round in based on a points decision over Rasani, making it his third win on points.

For his fifth professional bout, Whyte defeated Bulgarian Kristian Kirilov by TKO in the first round at The Troxy, Limehouse on 2 March 2012, which as followed by an additional TKO in his sixth bout in the first round on 19 May 2012 against Georgian Zurab Noniashvili at the Aintree Racecourse, Liverpool. Whyte went on to fight Hungarian giant Gabor Farkas at the York Hall, Bethnal Green on 7 July 2012, winning by KO when the referee Ken Curtis stopped the contest in the second round it marked the first KO victory in Whyte's professional career.

Two months later on 15 September 2012, Whyte challenged former British heavyweight champion Mike Holden to a bout scheduled for six rounds. Holden was put down once in the 2nd and twice in the 3rd round, to which referee Jeff Hinds stopped the fight. Whyte's last fight of 2012 was against Sandor Balogh, which took place in Bluewater, Greenhithe, Kent on the James DeGale undercard when DeGale fought Hadiliah Mohoumadi for the EBU Super Middleweight title on 13 October 2012. Whyte won the bout but was later stripped of the win due to testing positive for banned substances.

Drug Ban
A sample for an in-competition drugs test that Whyte had provided after his victory over Hungary's Sandor Balogh on 13 October was examined and subsequently tested positive for the banned stimulant Methylhexaneamine (MHA). The revelation came and was learned while Whyte was en route to a news conference to announce a fight for the English title. The UK Anti-Doping (UKAD) organisation confirmed that Whyte was provisionally suspended from all competition from 5 November 2012. An independent National Anti-Doping Panel too found that the case warranted a two-year ban. However, Whyte appealed the ban, though the appeal panel retorted by emphasising the confirmed two-year ban; the tribunal had accepted Whyte's claim that he did not knowingly take Methylhexaneamine, but rejected his appeal because he did not do enough to check the supplement's ingredients, as Charles Flint QC, the chairman of the appeal tribunal, explained in his written verdict.

In its first instance decision, the National Anti-Doping Panel (NADP) found that Whyte failed to seek professional or medical advice before using the supplement Jack3D, which he had bought over the counter from a nutritional supplement shop. Consequently, they stated that he had "failed to discharge the burden of establishing that he was not significantly at fault" and therefore could not reduce his sanction from two years. The appeal panel agreed with this decision, stressing that the case emphasises "the dangers of athletes taking supplements which contain MHA".

Nicola Newman, UK Anti-Doping Director of Communications and Education stated: "In August 2012, the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency ruled that products containing Methylhexaneamine needed to be removed from the UK market. The fact that Mr Whyte purchased a product containing this ingredient after that date should remind all athletes that they need to be vigilant when considering supplementing their diet." However, Dr Gregory Ioannidis, Whyte's lawyer and associate of Vassiliades & Co., begged to differ by acknowledging the level of personal responsibility placed on athletes, to which he added: "It also demonstrates the harsh and unfair operation of 'strict liability', as it places athletes with no knowledge that the supplement contained a banned substance in the same category as those who intend to cheat. This cannot be correct and sporting bodies must assume some responsibility regarding education and effective communication."

Whyte was thereby banned from all competitions with a period of ineligibility from 13 October 2012 to 12 October 2014, and the result against Sandor Balogh disqualified. As Whyte and company exercised the right to appeal under article 13.4.1, they have no further right to appeal under the rules. Though the decision may be challenged under article 12.6 by the International Federation or the WADA.

Of the occurrence Whyte said: "I have nothing to hide. It is a genuine mistake and I urge all boxers to double-check all ingredients in all pre-workout drinks they take. I would hate to see another boxer make the same mistake I have." And after the verdict, Whyte tweeted: "Don't worry. I will be back stronger and much more educated."

Return To Boxing
Whyte was cleared to compete from 12 October 2014, since his two-year ban by UK Anti-Doping (UKAD) and returned to boxing on 21 November 2014 at the Camden Centre, Kings Cross, London to fight Croatian boxer Ante Verunica, a fight which lasted all but two rounds as Whyte delivered a hard shot that forced a stoppage, from referee Jeff Hinds, and return with a TKO victory. On 28 November, one week after his fight with Verunica, Whyte returned to the Camden Centre and put on another dominating display stopping Tomas Mrazek, with Whyte knocking the durable Mrazek down three times in the third round.

On 20 December 2014, Whyte scored another TKO win, this time over heavyweight hope Kamil Sokolowski in three rounds in City Hall, Hull, Yorkshire.

Whyte followed up his Sokolowskia win with a KO victory over Brazilian Marcelo Luiz Nascimento on 7 February 2015 at the Camden Centre, Kings Cross, to which the Brazilian had never been stopped as quickly in his career.

Whyte's next fight after Nascimento was against undefeated Georgian Beka Lobjanidze, which took place on 28 February in the Odyssey Arena, Belfast, Northern Ireland on the undercard of The World Is Not Enough Belfast boxing card featuring Carl Frampton's defence against Christopher Avalos for the IBF World Super Bantamweight title. Whyte scored a fourth round stoppage over Lobjanidze in a scheduled 10-round Heavyweight bout, as Whyte landed a hard left to the side of the head which sent Lobjanidze to the canvas and he was unable to beat referee Phil Edwards' count at 1:10 of round four, and winning by KO.

On 1 August 2015, Whyte faced Brazilian Irineu Beato Costa Junior, at the KC Lightstream Stadium, Hull on the undercard of Rumble on the Humber featuring Luke Campbell's clash against Tommy Coyle for the WBC Lightweight title eliminator. Whyte sent the Brazilian crashing backwards to the canvas, and referee Michael Alexander stopped the fight with two minutes forty-one seconds remaining in the first round as Whyte deposited Costa back to the floor by a booming right hand.

Following his victory over Costa Junior, it was announced that Whyte will face American Brian Minto at The O2 Arena for the WBC International Silver Heavyweight title on the undercard of Anthony Joshua's title clash with Gary Cornish on 12 September. He defeated Minto by KO in the third round, having already knocked him down once in the first round en route to finishing the fight.

British Heavyweight Title Challenge
Whyte vs Joshua
On 14 September 2015, it was announced that Whyte would fight old rival Anthony Joshua for the vacant British heavyweight title on 12 December.

Joshua was able to use his power to hurt Whyte in the first round. He appeared hurt again in the second round but was able to catch Joshua with a counterpunch and follow it up, leaving Joshua visibly shaken, Whyte also landed several body shots towards the end of the round that winded Joshua further leaving him much less mobile. This continued somewhat in the third round with Joshua still looking tired and stiff legged. As the rounds went on, Joshua regained his composure and took control. Whyte took many hard shots before coming back with his own, his chin has since been lauded by critics. Whyte was rocked again in the seventh round from a heavy right hand to the temple. This time Joshua was able to follow through and landed an uppercut that put Whyte down through the ropes and knocked him out.

Road To World Title
Following the loss to Joshua, Whyte spent some time recovering from a shoulder surgery and returned to the boxing ring on Joshua's first World title defence at the O2 Arena on June 25, 2016. Whyte defeated Ivica Bacurin via knockout. Whyte started off slow, before working on the jab and knocking Bacurin out with a right hand.

Whyte next fought at the First Direct arena on July 30 against David Allen for the vacant WBC International heavyweight title. In what was expected to be a tough fight for Whyte, the fight went the full scheduled 10 round distance. Whyte won the fight with a comfortable decision win with the judges scoring the fight 99-91, 100-91 and 100-90.

Whyte vs Lewison
It was announced on September 19, Whyte would fight domestic veteran Ian Lewison for the vacant British heavyweight title in Glasgow on the undercard of Burns vs Relikh on October 7. Whyte and Lewison had to be separated at the weigh-in press conference after Whyte mocked Lewison's weight and grabbed his chest showing off flab. Both fighters promised knockouts. Whyte defeated Lewison to claim the vacant title via a 10th round stoppage victory. The fight was stopped in round 10 by Lewison’s corner. It appeared that he had a nose problem that caused the fight to be halted. Although Lewison looked good from the opening bell, Whyte started taking control from round 3 onwards. In round 10, Lewison turned his back to start blowing his nose. Whyte missed with a big right hand. From there on, Lewison started boxing defensively before the fight was eventually stopped, declaring Whyte the winner.

Whyte vs Chisora
Terms were finally agreed for a fight between Whyte and bitter London rival Dereck Chisora to fight in a WBC title eliminator. Whyte and Chisora had been feuding over the year through social media. Whyte will be making his first defence since winning the vacant British title in October. The fight will take place on Sky Box Office in the UK on the undercard off Joshua vs Molina for the IBF heavyweight title. At the final press conference on 7 December, following Whyte's comment that he'd attack Chisora anytime he sees him after the fight, Chisora picked up the table he was sitting at and threw it towards Whyte, just missing everyone in the way which included the promoters and trainers.

Personal Life
Whyte has three children, including two boys. He has highlighted his early boxing idols, including such as Dempsey, Liston, Johnson, Moore, Lewis and Toney. On 23 March 2015, as part of Evelyn Grace Academy's Sport Week, Whyte appeared alongside footballer Brede Hangeland and rugby union player Natasha Brennan to speak to the students of his profession and to impart advice and provide inspiration.

Dereck Chisora (born 29 December 1983) He held the British and Commonwealth heavyweight titles from 2010 to 2011; the European heavyweight title from 2013 to 2014; and has challenged once for the WBC heavyweight title in 2012.

Early Life
Chisora was born in Mbare, a suburb of the Zimbabwean capital Harare. As a teenager he attended Churchill School. Chisora and his family moved to the United Kingdom in 1999 and lived in Finchley, London.

Boxing Career
Early Career
Chisora turned professional on 17 February 2007, scoring a second round TKO against István Kecskés. After winning three more fights (all by decision), he came up against the toughest test of his career against fellow rising British heavyweight prospect, Sam Sexton. Chisora won the fight by stopping Sexton in the final 30 seconds of the final round. He moved on from the win over Sexton by beating Shawn Mclean, an American, at the Grosvenor House hotel in Mayfair, and then stopped the experienced Lee Swaby in 3 rounds at the York Hall. Chisora finished the year with a December victory over Neil Simpson at the ExCeL Exhibition Centre in London's Docklands leaving him with an 8–0 record at the end of his second year as a professional.

Chisora was suspended for four months for biting Paul Butlin during the fifth round of their 22 May 2009 contest at the York Hall in Bethnal Green. The incident was missed by the referee but TV replays proved conclusive and as a result Chisora missed out on his fight for a British title against Danny Williams. He was fined £2,500.

Chisora went on to defeat Zurab Noniashvili on 9 October, winning by TKO in three rounds at York Hall. On 20 January 2010, it was announced that he would get a second chance to face Danny Williams on 13 February 2010 after Sam Sexton was forced to withdraw injured from his match with Williams. Chisora welcomed the chance, saying, "It was my own fault the fight with Williams didn't go ahead, and I've been kicking myself ever since." Williams pulled out of the bout, however, and Chisora instead fought Carl Baker in an eliminator with the winner to face Williams. Chisora defeated Baker in the second round.

On 15 May 2010, Chisora fought Williams for the British heavyweight title which he won after stopping Williams in the second round. Chisora defeated a challenge from Sam Sexton by knockout in the ninth round on 18 September 2010, adding the Commonwealth heavyweight title to his British title.

Chisora was scheduled to face the IBF, IBO, WBO and Ring Magazine heavyweight champion, Wladimir Klitschko on 11 December 2010, but Klitschko pulled out of the fight three days prior with a torn abdominal muscle. The fight was later rescheduled for 30 April 2011, but this was later cancelled so Klitschko could fight David Haye on 2 July.

Chisora vs Fury I and Helenius
On 23 July 2011, Chisora defended his British and Commonwealth heavyweight titles against the upcoming Tyson Fury, who like Chisora had a record of 14-0 entering the fight. Fury won by unanimous decision with scores of 117-112, 117-112 and 118-111.

On 3 December, Chisora faced undefeated Robert Helenius in Helsinki, Finland for the vacant EBU heavyweight title. Helenius won by split decision after two judges scored the fight 115-113 to Helenius and the third scored it 115-113 to Chisora. The decision was highly debated as most pundits and onlookers thought Chisora had done enough to get the decision. The Ring considered the outcome of the match "a gift", dropping Helenius' ranking from fifth to sixth challenger. Chisora complained afterwards demanding a rematch on a neutral territory.

Chisora vs Klitschko
Sources in Germany reported that he was likely to fight Ukrainian WBC Heavyweight Champion Vitali Klitschko on 18 February 2012 at Munich's Olympiahalle. Later, on 12 December 2011, it was confirmed that Klitshko would be Chisora's next opponent. Chisora slapped Klitschko at the weigh-in for the heavyweight title fight and was widely criticised. Chisora is quoted as saying after the slap "I ain't come here to play games I come here to fight."

On 18 February, Chisora and Klitschko fought in Germany for the WBC Heavyweight Championship. After a close first round, Klitschko started to land his right hand in round two and continued to land clean power shots from a distance as the bout progressed. Chisora showed a good chin, and did the majority of his work to the body. The scores were 118–110, 118–110 and 119–111, giving a unanimous decision victory to Klitschko. During a post-fight press conference following his loss to Klitschko, Chisora was involved in a confrontation with David Haye. Haye initially responded to a statement by Klitschko's manager Bernd Boente that no more British boxers would be given the right to challenge the Klitschkos. Chisora challenged Haye to a fight and taunted Haye over the toe injury he had suffered prior to his loss to Wladimir Klitschko, to which Haye responded that Chisora had lost his three previous fights. Chisora eventually left the stage to confront Haye, who met him with a right hook to the jaw, before both security and Chisora's entourage intervened to try and separate the two. The fight continued, and at one point Haye swung a camera tripod in Chisora's direction. The two were eventually pulled apart. During the confrontation, Chisora claimed he was glassed by Haye and was filmed saying he would shoot Haye and telling Haye's trainer, Adam Booth, that he would face Haye in the ring or hunt him down. The next morning, Chisora was arrested by German police but was later released without charge after questioning.

Chisora vs Haye
On 14 March 2012, the British Boxing Board of Control withdrew Chisora's boxing licence due to his behaviour prior to and after his bout with Klitschko. The World Boxing Council has issued an indefinite suspension against Chisora fighting again for a WBC title, while demanding he take anger management medical treatment after which his suspension will be reconsidered. A year later, on 12 March 2013, the British Boxing Board of Control re-issued Chisora his license to box. However, despite not having a British license at the time Chisora was still able to fight under license from another country, and therefore was able to face David Haye at Upton Park on 14 July 2012, in a fight billed as 'Licensed to Thrill'. Haye outscored Chisora in the first two rounds but Chisora came back at him in the third and was able to hit him with several shots including a left hook that rattled Haye at the end of the round, the bell also appeared to ring early. Haye regained the edge towards the end of the fourth and in the fifth he knocked Chisora down with a left and right hook. Chisora got to his feet only for Haye to connect again with a series of punches that put Chisora down for second time. Although he beat the count again the referee waved it off which meant Haye won the fight by TKO.

Since the match with Haye, Chisora apparently has been working to change his out of ring image, no longer disrespecting opponents before fights and in press conferences. Chisora said, "If you look at fights from the golden era there wasn’t the same level of disrespect that you get now. There was no swearing on live television and things like that. Actually there were champions who used to shake hands and hang out but, when it came to fight time, you got a fight." Regarding the fight buildup, he also said, "We've decided to promote this fight a different way. We want the public to tune in to see us perform in the ring and not because we've been arguing. That's the route we're taking now, we want to give boxing a better image."

Chisora had a good year in 2013, recovering well from his defeats the previous year. He scored four victories, all of which came by knockout including a sixth round TKO win over undefeated American contender Malik Scott.

Chisora vs Fury II
On 15 February 2014, Chisora fought American Kevin Johnson and won by unanimous decision after twelve rounds. This set up a second fight against fellow Brit Tyson Fury in London. Originally scheduled for 26 July 2014, Chisora broke his hand in training and the fight had to be rescheduled for 29 November. The bout was dubbed 'The Fight for the Right' as it was a final eliminator for the WBO heavyweight title and a shot at champion Wladimir Klitschko. Chisora struggled with the ever improving Fury's height, reach and movement, with Fury winning the rounds comfortably until trainer Don Charles had seen enough and pulled Chisora out at the end of the tenth round.

Chisora vs Pulev
After a period of eight months without a fight since his defeat to Fury, Chisora won five fights in five months against some lowly ranked European opponents which helped set up a fight for the recently vacated European heavyweight title against highly ranked Bulgarian Kubrat Pulev in Hamburg on 7 May 2016. The bout was also an eliminator for the IBF heavyweight title. Despite what had seemed a fairly comfortable points win for Pulev the fight ended in a split decision, with two judges scoring it 118-110 and 116-112 in Pulev's favour while the third scored it 115-113 for Chisora. The defeat left Chisora's chances of a World title shot against IBF champion Anthony Joshua in doubt.

Chisora made a comeback in Sweden on 10 September 2016 against Bosnian boxer Drazan Janjanin. Chisora scored a 2nd round knockout victory following a body shot. Although Janjanin beat the count, the referee waved the fight off.

Chisora vs Whyte
Terms were finally agreed for a fight between Chisora and British heavyweight champion and London bitter rival Dillian Whyte to fight in a WBC title eliminator. Chisora and Whyte had been feuding over the year through social media. The hype continued through to the press conference on 7 December, following Whyte's comment that he'd attack Chisora anytime he sees him after the fight, Chisora picked up the table he was sitting at and threw it towards Whyte, just missing everyone in the way which included the promoters and trainers. Whyte will be making his first defence since winning the vacant British title in a fight against Ian Lewison in October 2016. The fight will take place on Sky Box Office in the UK on the undercard off Joshua vs Molina for the IBF heavyweight title.

Personal Life
In November 2010, Chisora was found guilty of assaulting his then-girlfriend after finding text messages from another man on her phone. He narrowly escaped being sent to jail, and was given a 12-week prison sentence suspended for two years. He was ordered to pay £1,500 in compensation and £500 costs and complete 150 hours community work. The court was told that the fighter also had previous convictions for public order offences, assaulting a police officer and possession of an offensive weapon.

On September 26, 2016, Chisora was stopped in his Bentley near Hyde Park in London. It was reported that Chisora was driving without a valid driving licence, insurance and MOT certificate. After initially being given six points, which would mean a six month driving ban, Chisora since appealed the ban blaming his insurance broker. A date of October 10 was set for the hearing.