New Heavyweight Sensation Tyson Fury vs Marcel Zeller 2nd Pro Fight Official Onsite Poster RARE

New Heavyweight Sensation Tyson Fury vs Marcel Zeller 2nd Pro Fight Official Onsite Poster RARE

New heavyweight sensation Tyson Fury vs Marcel Zeller 2nd professional fight also featuring John Murray vs Lee McAllister official on-site double sided poster RARE, billed "England vs Scotland," 17th January 2009, Robin Park Arena, Wigan. Measuring 16 1/2" x 23 1/2"

Fury W TKO 3

Luke Tyson Fury won Bronze at the World Junior Championships 2006 in Agadir at super heavyweight.

Fury, whose father John Fury was a British heavyweight in the 90s who fought Henry Akinwande, was named in tribute to the infamous Iron Mike.

He started boxing in 2002, stands 6ft 9in tall.

At the World Championships 2006 in Agadir he lost to Uzbek Sardor Abdullayev 31:36.

In England he participated in the senior national championships 2006 but was beaten by David Price.

In May 2007 he won the EU junior championship and lost to Maxim Babanin in the final of the European Championships. He is ranked number 3 in the World (juniors) behind the Russians Maxim Babanin and Andrey Volkov.

He made his pro-debut (6th Decemeber 2008) on the under card of Carl Froch and Jean Pascal's WBC World super middleweight title fight at the Trent FM arena in Nottingham, when he defeated Bela Gyongyosi in the first round in 2:14secs.

Condition mint

Price: £45

Please view shipping amounts or please contact us for any other enquiries.

Shipping Amount:   £

Tyson Luke Fury (born 12 August 1988), a British professional boxer. In 2015 he won the unified WBA (Super), IBF, WBO, IBO, Ring magazine and lineal heavyweight titles by defeating long-reigning champion Wladimir Klitschko. The victory earned Fury Fighter of the Year and Upset of the Year awards by The Ring. In August 2016, Fury was ranked by BoxRec as the World's sixth best active boxer, pound for pound.

He was subsequently stripped of the IBF title later in 2015 for failing to grant a fight against their mandatory challenger, Vyacheslav Glazkov, because he had agreed to a rematch with Klitschko. In 2016, Fury vacated the WBA, WBO, IBO and lineal titles following a medical investigation and personal issues, and two cancellations of the Klitschko rematch. The Ring stripped him of his last remaining title in early 2018. Later that year, following more than two years of inactivity, Fury returned to the ring to challenge for the WBC heavyweight title.

As an amateur, Fury represented England as well as Ireland after tracing his family lineage to relatives in Belfast and Galway. At regional level he held the British and English heavyweight titles twice each, as well as the European, Commonwealth, and Irish heavyweight titles. He won the ABA super-heavyweight title in 2008 before turning professional later that year.

Early Life
Tyson Luke Fury was born and raised in Wythenshawe, Manchester, England. At birth, he weighed only 1lb after being born three months premature. His father named him Tyson after then-World heavyweight champion Mike Tyson. His family is of Irish Traveller heritage. Both his parents were born in Ireland. His paternal grandfather was from Tuam, County Galway, which is also the birthplace of his father, John Fury.

The Furys of Galway are ultimately of Gaelic origin, deriving their present name from Ó Fiodhabhra. His maternal grandmother is from County Tipperary and his mother was born in Belfast. The Fury family has a long history in boxing; his father competed in the 1980s as "Gypsy" John Fury, initially as a bare-knuckle fighter and unlicensed boxer, and then as a professional boxer.

He is a cousin of Irish former WBO middleweight champion Andy Lee, former British light heavyweight champion Hosea Burton and heavyweight Hughie Fury. He is also a distant relative of "self-styled King of the Gypsies" Bartley Gorman, hence Fury's own self-styled nickname, 'Gypsy King'. He has also styled himself as 'The Furious One'and '2 Fast' Fury.

Despite strongly identifying with his Irish heritage, Fury has had problems in gaining dual citizenship because, in the 1960s, his father's birth in County Galway was not recorded civilly, as Irish Travellers at the time only recorded births through baptism with the Church, rather than officially with the state.

Amateur Career
As an amateur, Fury represented both Ireland and England. Fury represented Ireland three times at international level. He was initially based at of the Holy Family Boxing Club in Belfast, Northern Ireland, and later switched to the Smithboro Club in County Monaghan in the Republic of Ireland. In a double international match against an experienced Polish team in 2007, the Irish team lost 12–6 overall; Fury, however, was victorious in both his fights in Rzeszów and Białystok. In another Irish match against the US, Fury won his bout by knock-out.

He was forced to withdraw from the Irish national championships after officials from the Holy Trinity Boxing Club in West Belfast, the club of the then Irish amateur heavyweight champion, submitted a protest regarding his eligibility. He won a bronze medal at the AIBA Youth World Boxing Championships in 2006.

In England, whilst representing Jimmy Egan's Boxing Academy, he participated in the senior national championships in 2006 but was beaten by David Price 22–8.

In May 2007, he won the EU Junior Championship representing England, and later lost to Maxim Babanin in the final of the European Junior Championships. As a junior, he was ranked number three in the World behind the Russians Maxim Babanin and Andrey Volkov, but lost out to David Price for a place representing Great Britain at the Olympic Games in Beijing, where each country is restricted to one boxer per weight division. Fury also unsuccessfully tried to qualify for Ireland, and attributed his failure to qualify for the Olympics as his reason for turning professional, instead of waiting for a chance that might not have come in 2012.

In the absence of Price (who won Olympic Bronze in Beijing), Fury became national champion in 2008.

Fury had an amateur record of 31 wins (26 by KO) and 4 losses.

Professional Career - Early Career
Fury made his professional debut at the age of 20 on 6 December 2008 in Nottingham, on the undercard of Carl Froch vs. Jean Pascal and live on free to air ITV4 in the UK against Hungarian fighter Bela Gyongyosi, who Fury defeated via TKO in the first round with a combination to head and body. Then until July 2009 he went on to have six more fights in the space of seven months, defeating Marcel Zeller, Daniil Peratyakto, Lee Swaby, Matthew Ellis, Scott Belshaw and Aleksandrs Selezens all via knockout within 4 rounds.

On 11 September 2009, Fury fought John McDermott for the English heavyweight title, and won via a controversial points decision given by the referee after the full 10 rounds. Despite actually being a fairly close fight it seemed that the majority of people had scored the fight to McDermott, some comfortably.

Fury later said although he was disappointed with his performance he was not unfit for the fight, but had instead over trained in the gym. He also stated that the TV commentary and replays didn't reflect and show the punches he was landing, instead favouring McDermott's performance.

Fury scored two more victories against Tomas Mrazek and Hans-Joerg Blasko before facing McDermott in a rematch on 25 June 2010. This time there was no controversy as Fury won the 12 round fight via TKO in the 9th round, picking up the vacant English heavyweight title in the process. Another three wins followed for Fury, points decisions over American fighters Rich Power and Zack Page in two 8-round matches and a knockout of the Brazilian Marcelo Luis Nacimento in the 5th round.

Fury vs Chisora
On 23 July 2011, Fury faced undefeated heavyweight Dereck Chisora for the British and Commonwealth heavyweight titles at Wembley Arena in London. With Chisora aged 27 and Fury just 22 years old, both men went into the fight with a record of 14-0 and despite Fury's superior size and reach, Chisora went into the fight as the favourite. After 12 hard fought rounds Fury won via unanimous decision 117–112, 117–112, and 118–111, with the fight shown live on free to air Channel 5. Promoter Mick Hennessy revealed the fight peaked at around 3 million viewers on Channel 5.

Fury vs Firtha Pajkic
On 17 September 2011, Fury fought 32-year-old fringe contender Nicolai Firtha (20-8-1, 8 KO) in a non-title bout at the King's Hall, Belfast. Firtha took the fight on two weeks notice. The opening two rounds were dominated by Fury. In round 3, Firtha landed a big punch which looked to trouble Fury. Fury regained control of the fight by the next round and forced the referee to stop the fight at 2 minutes, 19 seconds on round 5. Fury admitted he got caught flush, "He caught me with a good punch and I had to come back from it." The fight averaged 1.03 million viewers on Channel 5.

Fury returned to the ring on 12 November at the Event City in Trafford Park, Manchester to defend his Commonwealth heavyweight title against then undefeated Canadian heavyweight champion Neven Pajkic. Fury suffered an early scare after being knocked down in round 2 following a big right hand. Although Pajkic hobbled Fury again at the outset of round 3, Fury came back to knock down Pajkic twice during that round. The referee stopped the fight after the last knockdown, much to the protest of Pajkic, who declared himself ready to fight on. Many at ringside thought the stoppage premature. The fight averaged 1.72 million viewers on Channel 5.

Fury vs Rogan Maddalone
Fury vacated his British and Commonwealth belts in order to pursue a future World title match. On 14 April 2012, Fury traveled to Belfast to fight at the Odyssey Arena for the vacant Irish heavyweight title. His opponent was veteran Martin Rogan (14-2, 7 KOs). Rogan had not fought in 18 months and hadn't beaten an opponent with a winning record since February 2009. At 245 3/4 lbs., Fury was fighting at the lightest weight of his professional career to date. Fury put Rogan on the canvas with a left hook in the third round. Rogan went down again in round 5 from a body shot. Rogan made it to his feet, but the bout was stopped at the request of his corner. The fight averaged 1.33 million viewers on Channel 5.

On 7 July, Fury fought for the vacant WBO Inter-continental heavyweight title against American boxer Vinny Maddalone (35-7, 26 KOs) at the Hand Arena in Clevedon, Somerset. Fury weighed 245.5 pounds, the lightest weight of his professional career to date. Maddalone entered with a record of 4-3 in his previous seven bouts. Fury improved his record to 19-0 with 14 stoppage wins, with a fifth-round technical knockout over Maddalone. Fury controlled the fight from the onset and stunned Maddalone with a combination in the opening round.

Fury continued to land heavy punches and opened a cut under his opponent's left eye in the fourth. In round 5, with Maddalone taking punches, the referee stepped in and called and end to the bout with blood streaming out of the cut under the veteran's left eye. It was the fifth knockout loss of Maddalone's professional career. In the post-fight interviews, Fury said, "I knew it was a matter of time. I actually called the referee over, he was taking some big shots. I'm still undefeated. I would like to say I'm ready for anyone in the World. Klitschkos, bring them on. Americans, bring them on. Bring on Tomasz Adamek. He's too small for me and I see an early win for me." Promoter Mick Hennessy also stated a World title fight was 'two or three fights away', targeting Adamek next. The fight averaged 1.05 million viewers on Channel 5.

New British and Commonwealth champion David Price called out Fury in October 2012.

Rise Up The Ranks - Fury vs Johnson
On 12 November 2012, it was announced that Fury would fight American World title contender Kevin Johnson (28-3-1, 13 KOs) in a WBC title eliminator at the Odyssey Arena in Belfast on 1 December. Fury said of the fight, "Johnson is just the kind of opponent that I want at this stage of my career,' Fury said. 'We needed a World class fighter and we have got one." Fury won via unanimous decision over Johnson. After 12 rounds, the judges scored it 119–110, 119–108, and 119–108 in favour of Fury. Many media outlets including the BBC and ESPN dubbed the fight as a poor showing. Fury claimed he would score a good win, just as rival David Price did when he stopped Matt Skelton, a night earlier. Fury however did box disciplined. Fury, with the win, was now in line to challenge for the WBC title, held at the time by Vitali Klitschko. The fight averaged 1.37 million viewers on Channel 5.

Fury vs Cunningham
On 20 February 2013, it was reported that Fury would fight highly ranked American former World cruiserweight champion Steve Cunningham (25-5, 12 KOs) in his United States debut at Madison Square Garden Theater on 20 April. The bout was an IBF title eliminator to determine the Number 2 World Ranking, with the winner then needing to fight unbeaten Bulgarian heavyweight Kubrat Pulev for the mandatory position for a shot at the long reigning World champion Wladimir Klitschko. Cunningham came into the fight on the rebound from a controversial split decision loss to Tomasz Adamek of Poland. At the weigh in, Cunningham came in 44 pounds lighter than Fury at 210 pounds. Fury weighed 254 pounds.

Fury fought wildly in the first two rounds of the bout, and was floored by Cunningham in the 2nd round. However, Fury rebounded and handed Cunningham the first knockout defeat of his career with a right hand in the seventh round. Fury was also docked a point in round 5 following a headbutt. A week after the fight, Cunningham spoke to ATG Radio, claiming that Fury used an illegal manoeuvre to knock him out, "He held me with his forearm. He pushed me in the corner twice, which is illegal and then he pushed me with his forearm, cocked my head to the left and threw a right hook." Cunningham asked for a rematch, but Peter Fury, trainer and uncle of Tyson said it would not happen. The fight card aired on NBC in the late afternoon and averaged 1.2 million viewers, peaking at 1.7 million. In the UK, the fight aired on Channel 5 and averaged 1.54 million viewers.

The win gave Fury a World ranking of 7 according to BoxRec, a number 2 ranking according to the IBF, 6th with the WBC, and 5th with the WBO.

Fury vs Haye - Negotiations And Fallout
Fury was due to fight David Haye (26-2, 24 KOs) on 28 September 2013, in a fight which would have seen Fury fight on a pay-per-view platform for the first time. However, Haye pulled out of the fight on 21 September, after sustaining a cut, which required six stitches, above the eye during training. The fight was originally postponed to 8 February 2014. Haye pulled out of the fight a second time on 17 November, stating that he had a career-threatening shoulder injury which required surgery, and hinted at his retirement. Fury meanwhile, believed that Haye was making excuses because he didn't want the fight, with Fury himself saying "I'm absolutely furious but in all honesty this is exactly what I expected. Everyone knows I was very suspicious when he pulled out the first time and this confirms to me that he's always been afraid of me and never wanted this fight." Aside from training camp expenses, Haye also cost Fury his positions in the world rankings including an IBF final eliminator bout which would have made him mandatory for a shot at the World title.

On 24 January 2014 it was announced that Fury would fight at the Copper Box Arena against Argentine veteran Gonzalo Omar Basile (61-8, 27KO) on 15 February. On 5 February, Basile pulled out of the fight due to a lung infection. He was replaced by American journeyman Joey Abell (29-7, 28 KOs). Fury won the fight via 4th-round TKO, which set up a rematch with Chisora for the Summer. Ring rust showed in the opening two rounds with Abel connected with left hands, which had Fury against the ropes. Fury managed to get behind the jab. Abell was warned for using his head. At this time, Fury floored Abell with a right hand. Abell beat the count but was floored again, this time being saved by the bell. Two more knockdowns followed in round 4 ending the fight. After the fight, Fury took to the mic, "Tyson too fast Fury, that's the name, fighting's the game and these are bums compared to me. I want Wladimir Klitschko, he's avoiding me, let's get it on Wlad."

European Heavyweight Champion
Fury vs Chisora II
Fury was due to fight rival and heavyweight contender Dereck Chisora for the second time on 26 July 2014, for the European and once again the British heavyweight title. On 21 July, Chisora was forced to pull out after sustaining a fractured hand in training. Belarusian Alexander Ustinov was lined up as Chisora's replacement in the bout scheduled to take place at the Manchester Arena, Fury pulled out of the fight after his uncle and former trainer Hughie Fury was taken seriously ill.

However, Fury and Chisora rescheduled the rematch for 29 November 2014 at ExCeL London. The bout was also a WBO title eliminator and shown live on BoxNation. Fury was victorious again after dominating the fight up until Chisora's corner pulled him out at the end of the 10th round. Fury also used a southpaw stance for the majority of the fight, despite the traditional right handed orthodox stance being his preference. Fury used his jab to trouble Chisora and kept on the outside creating a distance with his longer reach. Chisora failed to land any telling punches, and due to Fury's awkward fighting style, end up hitting him below the belt. Chisora was warned by referee Marcus McDonnell in the first round. After the fight, Fury said, "Wladimir Klitschko, I'm coming for you, baby. I'm coming. No retreat, no surrender." Promoter Mick Hennessy said Fury would likely fight once more before challenging for the World title.

Fury vs Hammer
On 26 December 2014, Sky Sports News announced that Fury would fight once more before challenging Wladimir Klitschko for his World titles. His opponent was Christian Hammer (17-3, 10 KOs) and the fight took place on 28 February 2015 at the O2 Arena in London. Fury claimed he went for an opponent that would give him a challenge rather than an 'easier' opponent, before challenging Klitschko. Fury went on to win the fight when it came to a halt in the 8th round via RTD. Fury dominated the fight from the opening bell and dropped Hammer in round 5 following a short right hook. Following the fight, Fury called out Wladimir Klitschko, claiming he was ready for his World title shot. The result of the contest was voided in 2017 under the terms of Fury's anti-doping hearing decision.

Unified World Heavyweight Champion
Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko
In July 2015, it was confirmed that Fury would fight Wladimir Klitschko in a World heavyweight title showdown, for the WBA (Super), IBF, WBO, IBO, Lineal and The Ring heavyweight titles. Initially scheduled for 24 October 2015, the fight was postponed to 28 November 2015 after Klitschko sustained a calf injury. For this match, Fury trained with the highest ranked heavyweight kickboxers in GLORY, Rico Verhoeven and Benjamin Adegbuyi.

The fight took place at Esprit Arena in Düsseldorf, Germany. Prior to the fight taking place on the night, there was much controversy, first starting with the gloves, then there was a complaint about the ring canvas. Klitchsko reportedly had his hands wrapped without a representative of Fury, so had to do them again. Fury won after twelve rounds by a unanimous decision. The judges scored the fight 115–112, 115–112, and 116–111. Klitshko and Fury showed little offence during the 12 rounds, but Fury did enough each round to take the decision. Klitschko landed 52 of 231 punches thrown (23%) and Fury landed 86 of 371 thrown (23%).

In the post-fight interview, an emotional Fury said, "This is a dream come true. We worked so hard for this. I've done it. It's hard to come to foreign countries and get decisions. It just means so much to me to come here and get the decision." He then took the microphone and to thank Klitschko, "I'd like to say to Wladimir, you're a great champion. And thanks very much for having me. It was all fun and games during the buildup." Klitschko failed to throw his well-known right hand, mostly due to Fury's constant movement and mocking. He said, "Tyson was the faster and better man tonight. I felt quite comfortable in the first six rounds, but I was astonished that Tyson was so fast in the second half as well. I couldn't throw my right hand because the advantage was the longer distance he had." Klitschko had a rematch clause in place.

On 8 December 2015, the IBF stripped Fury of its title, as the contract for the fight against Klitschko included a rematch clause, precluding Fury from facing the IBF's mandatory challenger Vyacheslav Glazkov. Fury had held the IBF belt for only 10 days.

Wladimir Klitschko vs Tyson Fury - Cancelled rematch
After months of negotiation, on 8 April 2016 the rematch with Klitschko was finally announced, this time with the fight scheduled to take place in Fury's home town of Manchester at Manchester Arena on 9 July 2016. On Friday 24 June 2016, it was announced that this fight would be postponed to a later date due to Fury sustaining a sprained ankle in training.

On the same Friday, Tyson Fury and his cousin, Hughie Fury, were charged by UK Anti-Doping "with presence of a prohibited substance" from a sample 16 months previously in February 2015, a misconduct the two boxers "strenuously deny". On 23 September, Fury again postponed the fight after being declared "medically unfit". It was reported by ESPN, Fury had failed a drug test a day before he pulled out of his World title rematch. Fury cited problems with depression after a positive test for cocaine.

Relinquishing World Titles And Ban
On 12 October 2016, pending investigation on anti-doping and medical issues, Fury took it upon himself to vacate the WBA (Unified), WBO, IBO heavyweight titles, following an emotional statement. It was said that Fury would have been stripped eventually. However, Fury's decision was based on not having himself under constant pressure and allowing him time to recover, get professional medical help and spend time with his family. 13 October, the British Boxing Board of Control decided to suspend Fury's boxing licence. A date in November was set for the appeal hearing. On 1 February 2018, Fury was stripped of The Ring magazine’s heavyweight championship.

Issues With UKAD And BBBofC
In December 2016, Fury's uncle Peter announced that Fury would be returning around spring in 2017 and would aim for a fight against WBC champion Deontay Wilder, who himself will take part in a voluntary defence in February. On 23 December, Fury tweeted that he was back in training ahead of a ring return around April or May 2017. His tweet read, "I've had a nightmare 2016, done a lot of stuff I'm not proud of, but my promise to you is I'll return in 2017."

On 6 March 2017, Fury tweeted that his return fight would take place on 13 May 2017 and he was speaking to Frank Warren about possible opponents. The date set for the return would mean Fury would be fighting on the undercard of Josh Warrington defending his WBC International featherweight title against Kiko Martinez at the First Direct Arena in Leeds. Hours after Fury announced a comeback date, the British Boxing Board of Control (BBBofC) publicly announced that Fury was still suspended and would not be fighting in May. This was confirmed by their general secretary Robert Smith. He also mentioned that there had been no contact from Fury or his representatives since the ban started. Fury later mentioned he would get a licence through Boxing Union of Ireland, although they stated no application had been received.

Promoter Frank Warren told Reuters on 7 March, "I want to see him back in the ring as soon as possible but before that happens he's got a couple of issues to sort out. I've got a lot of time for him, I'd like to be involved in moving forward and getting him back to where he should be, which is being the number one heavyweight." He said that there would be a hearing in early May. A court hearing with UKAD was set for 8 May 2017. On 25 April, Fury advised that he would make his in-ring return on the undercard of Billy Joe Saunders' World middleweight title defence against Avtandil Khurtsidze on 8 July in London.

Robert Smith, BBBofC general secretary, said the case was 'complex' and it had been adjourned. He told Sky Sports, "It's been adjourned to carry on later on. It's still ongoing and when they are in a position to give us any more information, they will. This is one of those legal cases where anything legal goes a long time. I'm not surprised, it's not unusual, it's obviously a complex case. I will expect a decision when I'm given it." In September 2017, Fury challenged UK Anti-Doping to give him a reply, to either ban him or give back his boxing licence. He believed he was being treated unfairly as it had taken this long for them to reply, stating that usually the problem would be dealt within a matter of months. Fury tweeted, "How long must I be held up and kept out of action? It's been 15 months since I've been under investigation, you're keeping an innocent man from fulfilling his destiny and from providing for his family." UKAD did state there was no particular timescale involved. UKAD denied any claims that they were prolonging the hearing. Instead they said they were trying to resolve the matter as soon as possible.

On 4 October 2017, Fury wrote on Twitter that he would not be re-applying for his licence through the BBBofC, citing the way he has been treated for his decision. Early reports indicated the Fury would apply via the Boxing Union of Ireland. On 12 October, Fury revealed plans on social media that he intended to return to the ring in April 2018 in 'a great fight' and then fight a further two more times in 2018.

On 8 November 2017, BBC Sport reported that a National Anti-Doping Panel hearing was due to take place in December. Due to the legal battle between Fury and UKad, it was believed that UKad could potentially become insolvent or would need a government bail out. UKad reportedly have an annual budget of £8 million. The fact that Fury had not fought for two years would have caused potential loss of earnings, possibly over £10 million. UKad asked the government if they could underwrite the case. On 23 November, according to Robert Smith of the BBBofC, a hearing was set for a date in December 2017. On 25 November 2017, Fury announced his comeback after signing with managerial group MTK Global. A hearing start date of 11 December was set, with a potential outcome being Fury facing a four-year ban. Fury did not turn up to the hearing and had reporters waiting outside the location for six hours before finally leaving. No comments were made with regard to the no-show. Fury was however posting on his Instagram page at the time. Mick Hennessy later stated that Fury was not required at the hearing. On 7 February 2018, UKAD revealed they spent nearly £600,000, which works out at 10% of their annual budget, on the Fury case. The accurate figure of £585,659 was broken down. £576,587 was paid to London law firm Bird & Bird, barrister fees came to £1,130 and around £8,000 was paid for laboratory work. UKAD believed they could regain £250,000 through legal insurance;

On 12 December, UKAD issued a statement.
Taking into account the delays in results management that meant charges were not brought in respect of the nandrolone findings until June 2016, and the provisional suspensions that Tyson and Hughie Fury have already effectively served, the two year period of ineligibility is backdated to 13 December 2015, and therefore expires at midnight on 12 December 2017.

The BBBofC also agreed on the outcome and it was said that Fury was free to box again. They also stated they would consider the renewal of Fury's boxing licence in January 2018. In relation to the news, Fury wrote on Twitter, "Guess who's back?

2018 Comeback
On 10 January 2018, Fury made an announcement through his Twitter account stating he would be re-applying for his boxing licence through the British Boxing Board of Control, before mentioning he would defend his Ring Magazine title in April 2018. An interview took place between Fury and BBBofC on 19 January, where the latter agreed to re-instate Fury's as long as he sent them up-to-date medical records.

Fury vs Seferi
At a press conference in London on 12 April 2018, Fury announced he had signed a multi-deal with Frank Warren's Queensberry Promotions. He stated that intended to fight at least three times before 2019, starting on 9 June at the Manchester Arena in Manchester. This would make Fury's first time fighting at the arena and his first fight in Manchester since 2011. After weeks of speculation, it was confirmed the fight would be shown exclusively on BT Sport. On 20 May, 39 year old Albanian boxer Sefer Seferi (23-1, 21 KOs) was announced as Fury's opponent in a 10-round bout. Seferi was a career cruiserweight, having fought once at heavyweight losing to Manuel Charr in 2016. Fury weighed 276 pounds at the weigh in, 66 pounds heavier than Seferi. It was said that Fury had lost 112 pounds for the fight. Fury won the fight after Seferi quit on his stool after round 4. The opening couple of rounds had little to no action as Fury was showboating. He was then warned by referee Phil Edwards in round 2. A brawl also broke out in the crowd during the fight, but order was restored before the fight came to an end. Fury began to unload heavy shots in round 4 and it appeared many of the shots landed had hurt Seferi, hence why he retired on his stool. After the fight, Warren confirmed Fury would next return on the Carl Frampton undercard on 18 August at Windsor Park in Belfast. It was revealed the fight, which aired exclusively on BT Sport 1, peaked at 814,000 live viewers.

Fury vs Pianeta
On 12 July 2018, it was announced that Fury would fight former two-time World title challenger Francesco Pianeta (35-4-1, 21 KOs) on 18 August. Fury weighed in at 258 pounds, 18 pounds lighter than he weighed against Seferi. Pianeta came in at 254.7 pounds. On 30 July, it was reported that there was ongoing negotiations for a fight to take place in either November or December 2018 between Fury and WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder (40-0, 39 KOs).

On 31 July, Fury stated the fight against Wilder was 99% a done deal, with only a location and date to be confirmed. Fury also had to come through in his bout against Pianeta. Wilder was scheduled to be in Belfast to further promote the fight. Fury went the much-needed 10 round distance, defeating Pianeta via a points decision. Referee Steve Gray scored the fight 100–90 in favour or Fury. Fury later revealed he had no intention of trying to end the fight early. He said, "I think it was a calculated boxing performance. I got 10 rounds with a very tough man under my belt. I was working on my jab, slipping his punches. I thought that was a step up with the opponent and display. I needed the rounds, and I had plenty left in the tank." According to CompuBox, Fury landed 107 of 620 punches thrown (17%). This included 100 power punches landed of 226 thrown (44%). Pianeta landed only 37 of his 228 punches thrown (16%).

Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury
During the post-fight interviews, promoter Warren confirmed the Fury vs. Wilder fight was on. The fight would take place in either Las Vegas or New York in November 2018. The fight would be aired on PPV in the United States on Showtime and in the UK on BT Sports Box Office. Talking about how the fight came together, Fury said, "We have two men who will fight anyone. This man has been trying to make a fight with another chump. They called, I answered. I said: 'Send me the contract.' They sent it. I said 'yes'." Warren later told BBC Radio 5 live, "It's a 50-50 purse split, quick and smooth negotiations. He was the World heavyweight champion. He's undefeated. Wilder and his team understand that. All of the terms are agreed." By the end of August, contracts for the fight to take place had been signed. On 22 September, both fighters confirmed they had signed the contract and the fight would take place on 1 December 2018. According to the California State Athletic Commission, Wllder would earn a guaranteed base purse of $4 million and Fury would take home a guaranteed purse of $3 million. Despite Frank Warren's original claim that the revenue would be split 50-50, it was revealed that Wilder could make $14 million (£10.94 million) and Fury would earn around $10.25 million (£8 million). Both boxers would see this increase to their base purses after receiving their percentages from pay-per-view revenue. The weigh in took place on November 30, on a made platform outside the Los Angeles Convention Center.

Fury stepped on the scale first and weighed in at 256½ pounds, his lightest since his comeback following his lay off. The weight was only 2 pounds less than he weighed in August 2018 against Francisco Pianeta, however he looked more slim and lean. Wilder was next to step on and came in at 212½ pounds, his lowest since his debut in 2008 when he weighed 207¼ pounds. For his last bout, Wilder weighed 214 pounds. However it was said that Wilder suffered from an illness during his training camp.

Personal Life
Fury and his wife Paris married in 2009. He is a practising Catholic.

In September 2015 Fury expressed a desire to run as an independent candidate to be the UK Member of Parliament for Morecambe and Lunesdale, opining that the government were too focused on immigrants and not enough on homeless people and those with drug and alcohol problems. He also suggested that Britain should leave the European Union.

Fury said in April 2016 that he had suffered more 'racial abuse' since becoming World champion, because "nobody wants to see a gypsy do well". Also in April, after the press conference, Fury said he will be relocating to the United States after his rematch with Wladimir Klitschko because he does not feel accepted in Great Britain, stating, "I am a gypsy and that's it. I will always be a gypsy, I'll never change. I will always be fat and white and that's it. I am the champion yet I am thought of as a bum. I am moving out of the country. I am going to America where champions are better thought of. I am moving to Los Angeles where people have a better life. I made the decision last week to go where people admire success."

Public Behaviour
In 2013, Fury told an interviewer before his first fight at Madison Square Garden that he would "hang" his own sister if she was promiscuous. That same year he was fined £3,000 for calling fellow boxers David Price and Tony Bellew "gay lovers".

Shortly before winning the World titles in November 2015, Fury publicly argued that performance-enhancing drugs (which he denied taking) should be permitted in boxing and other sports. He said: "Why don't they just make drugs totally legal in sports, then everybody would be taking drugs and then it would be fully fair then, wouldn't it? ... It's none of my concern really, but if the governing bodies want to do that then I think it would be a bit fairer because you've got all them people taking drugs and when you face a man who is not taking drugs it becomes unfair, doesn't it?"

After the World championship fight, he stated that he had been cautioned against potential cheating tactics by the Klitschko camp, of which he provided no evidence, and he would not even drink water in the locker room post-fight because of fears that he would be drugged. The British Boxing Board of Control met on 9 December and agreed to summon Fury to explain his recent comments.

In May 2016 the Fury team released a training camp update video which included Fury voicing opposition to transgender people and also to bestiality and rape but suggested they might eventually be legalised, due to the increasing number of formerly taboo practises becoming accepted, and saying: "Everyone just do what you can, listen to the government follow everybody like sheep, be brainwashed by all the Zionist, Jewish people who own all the banks, all the papers all the TV stations. Be brainwashed by them all." Jonathan Sacerdoti of the Campaign Against Antisemitism called for Fury to be barred from the sport after what he called his "offensive and racist" remarks. The group made a complaint to the British Boxing Board of Control. Responding on Twitter to the controversy, Fury wrote that "all the Zionist media outlets are on my back, because I speak the truth!" and blamed Jews for killing Jesus.

Fury subsequently apologised, saying: "I apologise to anyone who may have taken offence at any of my comments. I said some things, which may have hurt some people, which as a Christian man is not something I would ever want to do. Though it is not an excuse, sometimes the heightened media scrutiny has caused me to act out in public. I mean no harm or disrespect to anyone and I know more is expected of me as an ambassador of British boxing and I promise in future to hold myself up to the highest possible standard. Anyone who knows me personally knows that I am in no way a racist or bigot and I hope the public accept my apology."

2015 BBC SPotY award nomination
After winning the World titles he was nominated for the Sports Personality of the Year shortlist, but attracted significant criticism in the media relating to statements he had made which his critics called "sexist and homophobic". His nomination ignited a lingering controversy which began even before the Klitschko fight, when Fury seemingly likened homosexuality to paedophilia when he said: "There are only three things that need to be accomplished before the Devil comes home. One of them is homosexuality being legal in countries, one of them is abortion and the other is paedophilia. So who would have thought in the 50s and early 60s that those first two would be legalised. … For me, people can say 'oh, you're against homosexuality, you're against abortions, you're against whatever' but my faith and my culture is all based on the Bible. The Bible was written a long time ago, wasn't it, from the beginning of time until now so if I follow that and that tells me it's wrong, then it's wrong for me." Later, over 138,000 people signed an online petition on the American-website Change.org, with the originator saying that what they saw as his "homophobic and sexist views" on societal ethics made him an "unsuitable recipient" for the award. Asked directly if he was homophobic, Fury said: "No. Definitely not. I wouldn't be a very good Christian if I hated anybody. If Jesus loves the World, I love the World."

Fury also stated that Olympic and World champion heptathlete, Jessica Ennis-Hill, a fellow contender for the BBC award, "slaps up good" and that she "looks quite fit in a dress." Fury responded to the controversy by denying he was homophobic and telling iFL TV that his critics could "suck my balls" and labelled those who signed the petition as "50,000 wankers".

On 9 December, BBC bosses were fighting a frantic battle to save the SPOTY awards, after a leading contender, long jumper Greg Rutherford, threatened to pull out because of the controversy. Rutherford later agreed to stay in the award show, finishing five places below Fury in the public vote. In a separate development, the Sports Journalists' Association withdrew an invitation to Fury to attend the British Sports Awards in London.

On 8 December 2015, the SNP's John Nicolson, a member of the Culture, Media and Sport Committee, challenged the BBC over Fury's SPOTY nomination. On 9 December, Greater Manchester Police confirmed that they were investigating an allegation of hate crime against Fury in relation to comments made about homosexuality on Victoria Derbyshire's BBC television programme. The police soon reported that no hate crime, but only what they called a "hate incident", had occurred, so no charge would be laid.

Fury was placed fourth in the BBC SPOTY competition and apologised at the ceremony for his comments, saying: "I've said a lot of stuff in the past and none of it is with intentions to hurt anybody. It's all a bit of tongue in cheek and if I've said anything in the past that's hurt anybody, I apologise to anyone that's been hurt by it."